Where are you from

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Animals as pets are special...I don't think that I can as well no matter what they are. However, on all others, "after being so cute," and someone else did the prep..(other than horses, dogs, etc.) I might think different.

Speaking of pets...here is ourdog Jackson!

2005-03-19_162438_Jackson.JPG

I have "deprived" my dog of a last name..no wonder he acts confused at times not really knowing who he belongs too...
smiley19.gif

He is a great dog and my boy Tyler's best friend. He named him Jackson even before we brought him home. His AKC name is Valley's Cotton Pickin Jack. His grandpa (picture below) was NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick'n Cropper and he was the 1993 National Field Trial Amateur Champion.

But Jackson is just the family pet and loves everyone..one of best buddies isthe UPS man who gives him treats when he drops off supplies!

nccrppr1.jpg
Edited by: masta

I was going to say Jackson must have a very strong breeding background before I saw your above post. Very handsome dog. We have a huge Irish Wolfhound,Zeke,who was 12 in January, and a Chow, Ranger,who will be 15 in August. They are both red.

I'd show you a picture of my 3 dogs, but they are all out in the yard having a fudgsicle party eating frozen turds.

Very beautiful dogs, Masta. I have to say it again. My sister has a mutt who is just fantastic and he's on the greeting committee at the horsefarm she runs. He loves going to dog agility.

What is this dog agility you speak of? Is it like gymnastics? What is this world coming to?

smiley5.gif

Yes, very possibly. Wouldn't that be nice. Lounge around in the shade all day and wait for more food to be poured into your pan, maybe a rawhide now and then. Not a very long life, though.

Maybe in a dogs world time really flies! Who ever arrived to the socalledfact that 1=7 in dog years anyway? They don't get many birthdays that way....

I sure do dislike those birthdays. Both our dogs have arthritis in their back hips pretty bad and probably wish they could go ahead and pass.

smiley13.gif

Dog agility is like obstacle courses for dogs. They weave through poles, they jump through hoops, they walk the A-Frame and walk down it again. They run through tunnels.

It's a lot of fun to watch, especially if the dogs aren't very good at it. Some get so distracted.

Hehehe

Here's a picture of my sister's dog, Doogie, walking the A-Frame:

2005-03-21_072938_doogieagility2_2002.jpg

Latest posts

Back