when good wines gone bad

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Spanish wine tour

go back and take a tour though wine time in spain....

11C.jpg

10A.jpg

16.jpg

1.jpg

Diablo rojo

in keeping with my Spanish tour here is a ROJO wine ,when this wine was completed it was a mouthful of taste ,texture and substance,worthy of any cellar and by increasing the abv, it almost has a brandy finish in 1 years time this will be excellent. PHASE TO TWO TO FOLLOW.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4 (2).jpg

4a.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Joes those pictures are great! It's so hard to imagine anything in this country that has been around 600 years. Thanks for sharing, my friend.

Joes those pictures are great! It's so hard to imagine anything in this country that has been around 600 years.

Well, there is this, of course, from 800 years ago. (Larger than London was at the time.)

5662353064_bfdf436a96_b.jpg

Spanish wine tour continues

I'm reposting the Spanish wine tour for those of you who miss it then I'll move on..:try

1.jpg

1A.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

3A.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

7A.jpg

Spanish wine tour continues

600 year history of wine making ,they believed in the earths environments and the constellations for the harvest this BODEGA...had all that heritage going for it and there product showed off their art for wine making........................SKILLS..

7B.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

10A.jpg

11A.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14B.jpg

15.jpg

Semillon/sauvignon blanc blend

this wine turned out fabulous and is probably one of the best i've made.follow my thoughts on the process and very soon will bottle.when you can and see these combination kits come around once a year do yourself a big wine favor and get one.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Semillon/sauvignon blanc blend cont.

CONTINUE THE FLOW.............OUTSTANDING TO THE END..........:db

12.jpg

13.jpg

14a.jpg

14b.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Semillon/sauvignon blanc blend

A EXCELLENT WHITE WITH A TWIST,FOLLOW THE FLOW........................................:sm

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Hey Joe,

Was that 21 of cold soak before or after fermentation? In other words, was that a 21 day cold soak or 21 day cold stabilize?

cold soak

21 days cold soak after primary while in the secondary to stabilize at that point the wine was basically still, the primary reason was the high pectin haze content do to the fermentation of a grape FPAC that I made in the primary, this then created more solids in the wine and required just a little more effort to help clear and clear it did,JohnT this is the best white I have ever tasted commercial or home made, bare non. :dg

IMG_20150309_094400341.jpg

IMG_20150423_144859992 - Copy.jpg

The best you have ever tasted

Hi Joe,
The Best White wine you have ever tasted,bare none? I guess I see another entry and a gold medal in the horizon.

Corinth

Torrents

FINALLY AT THE END WITH THE TORRENTS AND A NICE PROJECT THIS TURNED OUT TO BE ,CLEAN AND FRUITY, YET NOT OVER POWERING, GREAT COLOR AND A DISTINCTIVE TASTE ALL IT'S OWN .FOLLOW THE FLOW FROM FRONT TO END .:mny

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Latest posts

Back