What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Pinot Noir #2. The one with the blackberries added into the secondary.( I still prefer # 1, the one with blackberries added in primary) but still a thumbs up

Haven't figured out how to drink wine and actually complete a project in the yard, so I lean on my old standby.

That's because it isn't supposed to be done.

Yard work = beer. Save the wine for later when you're all cleaned up and pretty. :)

You just have to have the right "tools".......... :)

c780ceec8428c34f37f25b504d3ee77b.jpg

Haven't figured out how to drink wine and actually complete a project in the yard, so I lean on my old standby.

First a superb Italian "Vino De Casa" 2012 followed by a nano-distilled Pennsylvania Bourbon

Out to dinner and had a Hogue Riesling, paired up with some verde shredded pork tacos. Now chilling with a 2014 juice bucket Viognier.

How is it?

I still have a couple 1.5L bottles and haven't tried for a long time...:b

Excellent. Every bottle I open is better than its predecessor. I put about half the f-pac into the primary and added a little sugar to get the ABV up a touch. I've got about a case and a half left.

2012 Kirkland Signature (Costco ) Willamette Valley Pinot Noir.

IMG_20150519_164012~2.jpg

Wow, for $14.99 an excellent buy. Nice, light, notes of cherry and cola. Paired very well with a nice whole Alaskan Copper River Salmon filet! :hug

Pinot Noir 2013 made from fresh juice. Taste great but I am still a Cab drinker! This kinda stuff helps me slow down...... lol

Just nasty here today. 90+, with very high humidity. I'm enjoying an Alamos 2014 Torrontes. Really good for a $9 bottle of wine.

Latest posts

Back