What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight will be:

Stuffed Pablano Peppers with Chorizo and Asiago Drizzle (served with 2011 Chenin Blanc), followed by:

Chile and Cheese Oyster Tacos with Chipolte spread and fresh onions, tomatoes, lettuce and home-made picco (served with 2008 Chardonnay), finally:

Home-made raspberry sopapias with home-made whipped cream (served with 2012 White Zinfandel).

Tonight will be:

Stuffed Pablano Peppers with Chorizo and Asiago Drizzle (served with 2011 Chenin Blanc), followed by:

Chile and Cheese Oyster Tacos with Chipolte spread and fresh onions, tomatoes, lettuce and home-made picco (served with 2008 Chardonnay), finally:

Home-made raspberry sopapias with home-made whipped cream (served with 2012 White Zinfandel).

This menu surprises me (after that Christmas meal). I was really expecting a "TUMS / ROLAIDS" entrée today after all of that good eating on christmas! :)

Tonight will be:

Sicilian Nachos (served with 2011 Sauvignon Blanc), followed by:

Texas Toast personal pizzas with home-made sauce and custom toppings (served with 2010 Pinot Noir), finally:

Sugar dusted and fudge dipped strawberries (served with 2012 White Zinfandel).

Tonight will be:

Champagne-washed shrimp cocktail with home-made cocktail sauce (served with 2011 Sauvignon Blanc), followed by:

Bleu Cheese bacon cheeseburger stuffed onions over cilantro aoli noodles with Italian crostini (served with 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon), finally:

Chocolate chip cupcakes with buttercream creamed cheese icing (served with 2011 Riesling).

Sincere we already have a thread on what is being served for dinner, I am moving this whole thread there.

Funny I was actually going to ask you, Lady Julie, to do just that - move my Chez Koz thread here - so thanks.

Where did my 'Yo Mama (Compliments!)' thread in 'Joke Forum' go? :D

:slp Of course.
You Mods are GOOD!! Right on.
(I'm a bit thick lately, apparently...)

Tonight will be:

Bacon-wrapped scallops with lemon-butter sautéed bean sprouts (served with 2011 Vidal Blanc), followed by:

Lemoned Herb baked Salmon with white wine hollandaise sauce, with wild rice pilaf and buttered peas (served with 2010 Chardonnay), finally:

Home-made pecan pie with hazelnut whipped cream (served with 2012 Moscato).

Tonight will be:

Parsley and spice beef tar-tar on herbed leak spears (served with 2011 Seyval Blanc), followed by:

Pan-seared veal marscalla with herbed mushroom risotto and baby onions swimming with buttered corn (served with 2010 Shiraz), finally:

Cinnamon and sugar glazed pain-perdu with creamed cheese icing (served with 2012 Champagne).

Tonight will be:

Parsley and spice beef tar-tar on herbed leak spears (served with 2011 Seyval Blanc), followed by:

Pan-seared veal marscalla with herbed mushroom risotto and baby onions swimming with buttered corn (served with 2010 Shiraz), finally:

Cinnamon and sugar glazed pain-perdu with creamed cheese icing (served with 2012 Champagne).

How many people do you cook for?

Latest posts

Back