What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I'm not crazy. I was second guessing myself. Turns out I do know how to read the instructions on the bag lol

Last edited:
As for what am I doing today, it's just me and the crib midget today. Mommy went to see a movie and visit family. Should be an interesting day

81fe4f1d907736e2efa591da4f714fa2.jpg

Just bottled my second batch of skeeter pee! Man I love this stuff! Still haven't decided if it's worth the trouble using beer bottles or not. ImageUploadedByWine Making1409799071.236584.jpg

As for what am I doing today, it's just me and the crib midget today. Mommy went to see a movie and visit family. Should be an interesting day

Plowboy. You'll do fine. Momma leaves me home alone with a month old and a 2 1/2 yr old. It gets crazy! Just be thankful we still get to go fishing. ImageUploadedByWine Making1409799236.508656.jpg

Plowboy. You'll do fine. Momma leaves me home alone with a 4 month old and a 2 1/2 yr old. It gets crazy! Just be thankful we still get to go fishing. View attachment 17556

It was a easy day. I don't see why my wife gets so stressed out about being home. Not going to say that to her but I'm thinking it lol

Today is the day of my daugther's wedding. The weather is going to be great and all I can say is, I am soooooooo glad I only have one daughter. Son's getting married is so much easier!

My oldest daughter got married the 30th also it was a beautiful outside wedding at a gulf course

059.jpg

Yep, that's blue alright.

This buying a house thing sure put the breaks on my wine making. Went to see another house today that was more within our price range. No massive wine cellar but there is a utility room that is begging for some harlequin style shelving lol.

I decided to help out a Boy Scout ranch and split some firewood with a friend - so we left on Thursday and came back late Friday night. I was able to get these pics in prior to the storms moving in !

20140905_161220 [700x525].jpg

20140905_155409 [700x525].jpg

Today I finally decided to do something with the three gallons of Orange Blossom Honey I brought back from Florida a couple of years ago. I started a 12 gallon batch of Mead. The honey had partially crystallized but easily dissolved in hot water. I added some acid, tannin and nutrients now just waiting for everything to cool down so I can add the yeast. I selected Lalvin D47 I hope it protects the orange blossom aroma while fermenting.

Soccer in the morning, preceded by cleaning/delabeling a few cases of bottles, dropping cars off for maintenance, grocery shopping. Then I sanitized bottles and bottled my 2013 juice bucket Valpolicella. Now getting ready to cook dinner.

Latest posts

Back