What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!! I just finished shoveling 10" of the stuff off of the driveway and sidewalks. This snowbird needs to migrate south pretty soon!!!

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!! I just finished shoveling 10" of the stuff off of the driveway and sidewalks. This snowbird needs to migrate south pretty soon!!!
It didnt happen if there are no pictures...

RR

I had plans to brew a Blonde APA today, unfortunately, my father in law decided to change these plans...grrrrrrr...apparently when you own a truck you are at everyones beck and call, and no need to give me any advanced warning or a heads up, I'll just drop all of my plans........

Nope not a Eskimo, just Canadian. Haven't had any major snow yet but it's only a matter of time. I guess London got 40-70cm of the white stuff. That lake effect snow is a funny beast. We live maybe 30 mins north of Erie and 9 times out of 10 it misses us. But that tenth time packs quite the punch. We are due for a hard winter

You know where i am, its been 41 degrees for two days and two nights...
a rare temp for us...i am freezing..all i have done is cook and eat...
if this storm to leave i may be on the biggest losers.
lol
stay warm. glowin.

We started making Christmas ornaments with the kids to give to their GodParents. Super cute clear glass balls, Wyn has her hand prints on hers in red/green/sparkles, and Luther swatted at his with a paint brush.

Paint & glitter EVERYWHERE!! Lol.

After getting home from DC at 1 am this morning, I was supposed to have a morning off, but ended up at work all day. Tomorrow should be interesting with a winter storm of 3 to 7 inches coming in (Julie will get more snow, Dan and phil will get a bunch). I have to run to my secretary's father's funeral tomorrow, then back to work, then to pick up the boy from college for Thanksgiving break. He will be happy to help me bottle as he gets to take a bottle back to school.

After getting home from DC at 1 am this morning, I was supposed to have a morning off, but ended up at work all day. Tomorrow should be interesting with a winter storm of 3 to 7 inches coming in (Julie will get more snow, Dan and phil will get a bunch). I have to run to my secretary's father's funeral tomorrow, then back to work, then to pick up the boy from college for Thanksgiving break. He will be happy to help me bottle as he gets to take a bottle back to school.

I got 12" saturday night and don't need anymore. What normally takes 1/2 hr took me 2.5 hours to snow blow my driveway. The bottom 3" were warm and slushy and the snowblower just didn't want to deal with it.

I really dont mind the cold..its the rain...4 days not out of the 40s
windy and 11 inches of rain....I hate winter all ready.
we might see 41 degrees 5 times a year, not 4 days in a row.

James: it's a really thick blanket/afghan

Shelley: what's under the blanket? Now I want to know! Lol

Latest posts

Back