What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why sure phil, I'll take a bottle of each. :) Those sound awesome. I'm going to have to make a few trips to PIWC in the fall for some Freedonia juice.

Heading out to get the car Jiffy Lubed, dropping off clothes to Goodwill and hopefully bottling some Cab Franc Ice Wine. We have a retirement party today where the Skeeter Pee has been asked to make a command performance...

Wow, day 3 in the winery, scrubbed all empty carboys, racked my Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel from off of the raisins and oak, The Cab is really good! Racked my award winning Coastal White/strawberry competition wine added some bentonite to help clear a stubborn haze. I think I'm done down there, at least until I get some more corks!

Pumpkinman, I hope all goes well with you Mom!

why sure phil, I'll take a bottle of each. :) Those sound awesome. I'm going to have to make a few trips to PIWC in the fall for some Freedonia juice.
QUOTE]

Sure thing Bill, I know I can't drink it all!

Wow, day 3 in the winery, scrubbed all empty carboys, racked my Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel from off of the raisins and oak, The Cab is really good! Racked my award winning Coastal White/strawberry competition wine added some bentonite to help clear a stubborn haze. I think I'm done down there, at least until I get some more corks!

Pumpkinman, I hope all goes well with you Mom!

CORKS>>>thanks for reminding me. I need to order some too. How soon before you need them? Maybe we could split an order of 5000.

CORKS>>>thanks for reminding me. I need to order some too. How soon before you need them? Maybe we could split an order of 5000.

Dan, I don't really need any in a hurry. I would gladly split an order with you.

Fingers and toes crossed for you, Tom.

Today, I'm just trying to stay out of the heat. Kids are wanting me to set up the slip'n slide. I may have to join them. :D

Yesterday I racked and added clarifier to the Lime Margarita Twisted Mist and the Blackberry Cabernet kits. Today I've racked and back sweetened 11 1/2 gallons of Red Muscadine. Back sweetened to 1.008. I racked and filtered the Bronze Muscadine. Had the same dark acid crystals as last years batch. This is almost 9 months old now. Will back sweeten this to 1.010. Still need to rack and back sweeten 11 gallons of Noble Muscadine.

What Am I doing Today?

Strawberries' and Cream watching the Wimbledon final. What else is there?

Bottled the Amarone yesterday. Labeled and capped today.

My wife said the Amarone is the best kit yet. I think I need a new lock and key.

Tom, the Big Guy is very compassionate and listens to prayers....

Doug, let's get a move on. I'm down to my last bottle of Muscadine ;)

Sanitized another 15 bottles and started another 5 gallons of Skeeter Pee. Yesterday, my wife's family sucked down 5 bottles of Pee at her aunt's retirement party.

Tom, the Big Guy is very compassionate and listens to prayers....

Doug, let's get a move on. I'm down to my last bottle of Muscadine ;)

Sanitized another 15 bottles and started another 5 gallons of Skeeter Pee. Yesterday, my wife's family sucked down 5 bottles of Pee at her aunt's retirement party.

Only 5, they must be light weights.......:b

Lots of AA leftovers, so mostly it was her generation with the consumption....

Latest posts

Back