What can you get

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Tom, we got a bit off topic.......................

Uh though guys, that overweight glob isn't a dude, I think it is a dudette. Go judge for yourselves if you dare. I zoomed in and barfed......................

I don't know what you are talking about grandpa...... That picture of me was taken just last year..........................

I believe it's and "expressed" permission.
Unless it says "NO TRESPASSING"... you can, right?
Must be the same with pictures!

Dude or Dudette... it ain't pretty!

Debbie

I believe it's and "expressed" permission.
Unless it says "NO TRESPASSING"... you can, right?
Must be the same with pictures!

Dude or Dudette... it ain't pretty!

Debbie

I looked it up... It is "explicit permission". And since I am probably not Fabio and I have a "keg" instead of a "six pack", that picture is not me.

;)

Probably... not Fabio??

You mean you're not sure??

Check in the mirror... you'll know for SURE then...

Debbie

Still can't figure out how to attach a sound clip to the picture of the some what chunky person. Any one know how? Ya know, talk sexy, squeel like a farm animal. what ever....

Am I wrong for posting something "on topic"???

Hopefully I'm trading a 1.5l bottle of SP for a machined stand and base for a enolmatic bottle filler nozzle.
If it works out I'll post pictures.

That would be a fair trade!! I like to give enough so they offer me something else!!

Debbie

I asked him to make 2 if he could. It really depends on what they have for scrap lying around and how much time he has between making what he needs for actual work.

If have some ideas of my own if this doesn't work out. If there is interest I'll pursue it more? Might even be better if I can find the materials I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Back