Western PA get together

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almargita said:
Wish we could make it but my daughter is having a late 4th get together with all the grandkids. Best part is that she has a swimming pool! With the temps pushing close to 100 degrees, I'm guessing the pool will be the most popular place.

Hokapsig, if you have any of the 375's left, I'll take a couple of cases if any one coming from the burg has any room available?? I can make arrangements to pick them up at a later time....

Hope everyone has a great time, sorry to miss it.............

Al

Al, ill have my truck so ill have room if you need me to bring them home.

Al, I have many cases available, so not a problem. Also, my culinary abilities only permit me to bring a fruit and cheese tray. However, I am cleaning the house in preparation for the girl's graduation party and have 3 cases of bottles (still with labels) and a commercial 72 bottle wire rack that I need to be relieved of. Any interest???

You guys have fun and please stay cool and "hydrated" hey nobody is coming past Washington right, I have a few carboys going to Julie.

THanks Hokapsig, no room for a rack &have plents of reg bottles. If Doug has space will take 4 of the 375's as its a great price & will come in handy sometime I'm sure.

Doug, will settle up with you at a later date & will bring you some of my latest bottling for your trouble.....
Thanks again.....
Al

Al, I have many cases available, so not a problem. Also, my culinary abilities only permit me to bring a fruit and cheese tray. However, I am cleaning the house in preparation for the girl's graduation party and have 3 cases of bottles (still with labels) and a commercial 72 bottle wire rack that I need to be relieved of. Any interest???

How much for the wire rack?

No problem Al, I'll stop at the mac machine this morning. It's a scorcher already. I see alot of people staying inside today. Wonder who will be the first to hit the pool.

Andrea and I are getting ready now to go in our 12' round pool.

We'll be there shortly after 1:00.

Is that the wire rack similar to the ones that others have got from Sams Club? Just re- thinking if I could make it fit somewhere....

Al

Al, you don't understand - it IS in your price range (trust ME)....

At Pittsburgh Mills mall now. Had a great time at the get together. Good food, good friends, what more could you ask for. Hope Everyone enjoyed the samples I brought. It was nice to meet Bill and enjoyed swapping ghost stories. Mike (flem) hop you enjoy the Cello.

Al, get in touch, I can bring the rack over tomorrow or we can meet at my house whenever.

Julie and Mike,
Thanks for a great time. Barbra, Matthew and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Hope to see you all soon.

Flem,

We so enjoyed you guys coming. I had a blast today.

thoroughly enjoyed meeting new friends and sampling some awesome wines. The tips are much appreciated. I am still stuffed from the eats.

Doug, can I come over and stay a night to experience the "residents"?

Latest posts

Back