well, I've been evicted

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dralarms

Overboard as usual
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, I've been evicted. *** Update***

Just had the insurance company replace all my hard wood due to a leak and the wife said it's gotta go.

But on the bright side, she just bought me a 10 by 20 lofted building to put everything in, said all I have to do is insulate it, wire it and get water to it. Won't get it for 3 weeks but I have a bunch of work to get it ready. :HB:HB:HB:HB

Last edited:
Lol, as if there wasn't enough drama going on. I can't wait. I'll be able to set my stuff up and not have to worry about it being in the way of the wife's stuff.

Please give me step by step instructions !!

I need a place of my own also !!!!!!

What leaked? Were you using a bottling bucket for a fermentor? What state are you guys in? WVMJ

It was the water line from the washer. The clincher was my wine carts have hard plastic wheels and even my light weight tool box was making indentions on the floor ( I bought rubber wheels for it) but my wine cart is heavier, it's got 30 gallons of wine plus the weight of the glass. She said forget it.

I will post progress pictures once the building is delivered.

Sweet, I just had a new building 12x24 delivered this week. Plan on doing the same. Can't wait to see how yours progresses

We are going to need pictures, etc, of both storage buildings!

That's going to be a great project for you, (Berl too), might want to put the posts in the Cellars and Storage area. I hope you can take the time to include lots of pictures right from the start and any ideas you come up with along the way.
Good luck gentlemen.... to your drawing boards now!
Mike

Here's my shed! 16 x 24 - 2 story!
Installing electric now. Next is to insulate and drywall. Not sure if I will run water line, or just hook-up to a hose when I need it.

Very Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Installing electric now. Next is to insulate and drywall. Not sure if I will run water line, or just hook-up to a hose when I need it.

Just a suggestion. Put in a water line and a 1/2 bath. Are you on your own septic system? If so, and hooking to the house is not an option, put in a separate tank and 50 feet of drain. With no shower, a large field is not needed.
My "shed" is 36X54 and 1/4 is partitioned and heated. The rest holds my toys.
:try

Window boxes with flowers?? Shutters on the windows??? Probably should dress it down a bit, lest "someone" think you prefer the shed to the main house!!!!:)
My "someone" refers to my winery as my "one-bedroom apartment".

Last edited:
Back