Wasted Juice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It snowed 4 inches here last night, so I'm really wishing for some warmer weather... Although we consider the colder nights Schnapps and hot chocolate weather....

It's also 10 below tonight...Edited by: kutya

It was in the 70's here for Thanksgiving. Kinda put a cramp on the holiday spirit..it's supposed to be cold this tim of year

It's 16 deg. this morning and looking for a high of 25 deg.....Rain and snow in the forcast...means ice on the roads...Oh fun

Bert said:
It's 16 deg. this morning and looking for a high of 25 deg.....Rain and snow in the forcast...means ice on the roads...Oh fun

Bert, you forgot they said thunder, with rising temps to a balmy 40*....that is odd with freezing rain....time to find some winter activities...like making wine and sipping some...and feeding the fire.Edited by: Northern Winos

Ive been out riding my cycle for the past few days. it has been high 70s during the day.

Well I drool over your scenery, orchards and all the things that make your part of the country so excellent. When i see tractor tread tracs in your orchards and vineyardsit reminds me of my truck farm nieghbors in n.y.
We should share not trade places.
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back