• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted, Buon Vino Mini Jet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chateau Joe

Snowbelt Fermenter
Reaction score
I have a friend who wants one but cannot afford a new machine right now. Does anyone have a used machine in excellent cond. for sale?

I doubt you will see anyone selling them. There is a place in Canada selling them I think 140 us dollars. I just dont have the url with me right now

I have one that i haven't used for a few years. It's works great (last time I used it). it has a bit off brown/rust on the threaded rods/tightning nobs. can send you some pics if you like

Thanks everyone. I thought I might give it a try. I made a similar post on Winepress several years ago and got a like new machine plus 15 filters for $100 US dollars TMD. The previous owner had bought it and realized it was too small for him.

Back