Visual Faith

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivebk

Reaction score
This is the name of the gospel group that I am in. We have been together for a couple of years now. It is also a Ministry and we perform at various places to raise money to help parents that have infants in Neonatal Intensive care units in our area.

One of the other members of the groups name is Jimmy. He and his wife Jill had a son born 16 weeks premature. At 1-lb 5-1/2oz and only 11 inches long. Doctors gave their son less than a 10% chance to live.Through the power of prayer he not only survived but has shown no signs of any medical problems ( just a normal little boy )!!! Jimmy & Jill are counselors to families in the same situation that they found themselves in.

The reason I am writing about all of this is that I am very proud to be a part of this group and am excited about the next several months.

Our group will be going on a road trip across Nebraska to Estes Park Co. We will be performing at several places on the way out and back hoping to spread the word of god through music.

Feel free to check out our website at www.visualfaithministry.com

Thanks to those that took the time to read this.

BOB
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif

That is awesome. I was really never a church going person and thats how I was brought up but in a few months I will be confirmed. Just had to do it to help influence the kids into good living. Not that this my soul didnt need it bad!!!
smiley15.gif
smiley36.gif

Praise God, what a great testimony. I will keep you all in my prayers for your ministry to grow. Be blessed, John.

Awesome testimony Bob....Yes, God is alive and doing well !!!

Bob,
Hopingthe trip is safe and successful at reaching theears that need to hear.

There's another part to this story.... My own testimony.... In 1998 I had an accident at work that left me with a broken back and paralized from the waist down. Doctors told my wife that I would be in the hospital for about 3 weeks and then a rehab hospital for about 3 months before I could go home. This was the first time in my life that I truely asked the lord to help me. Well long story short, 10 days after surgery with the help of crutches I walked out of the hospital and went home to my family. I was truely blessed and have alot to give back for the gift I was given.

BOB

Well it could be better, but I can still get around & do most of the things I want. They had to put in 2 steel rods and then fuse 4 vertabra in my back. One of my favorite sayings are....Deal with what you are given!!!

BOB

Back