• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vine Side Netting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlFulchino

Winemaker of 30+ years
Reaction score
I have 12 brand new never opened rolls of vine side netting....if there is any interest i will get you pictures and the size etc

hehehhe...saw a reply and thought i had a buyer :)

i bought it before teh first harvest....what i have found is that i dont have a serious bird issue..i have a bee issue :)

you a buyer? :)

Probably not a buyer, but I will say they work very well when using VSP or even your Scott Henry. I have been moving away from those here, so I have no need. Good luck to you selling and also to the potential buyers!

yep they work well...the balance is to determine potential loss/actual loss scenarios and the amount of labor involved in install and take down...for me, after five years its not a bird issue....so someone else can save some money and protect their vines atthe same time

Grape Netting

I took this photo the past August. The neeting seemed to be doing a good job.

Traminette - Laurel Gray-1.jpg

very nice...nets do great jobs...i just have not found the need to outweigh the labor...harvest is terrific and birds have not yet been an issue...

bees are the real issue

Come e' sta Angelina.....or is it lil'angel in meaning?...in any event, yes i do have them, this is the only place thus far that i offered it....next place will be wine business classifieds:) let me know what info you need and i can take a picture of them if you or anyone would like me to!

It is Little Angel. I am interested but I am not sure if it is the right product that I need, We have bird and squirrel issues so I know I need something. My berries and vines are in various locations all over the yard. Si I basically need a piece here and a piece there. I also don't think I need 12 rolls.

i will take a picture and get measurements on it...if it makes sense for you and shipping is not high i will sell at a good price, if not no big deal! :b

Hello,
I'm new to this site so I hope this works. I'm looking to invest in side netting. Has Angelina snatched these up yet? If she changes her mind please let me know.

Spiaker said:
Hello,
I'm new to this site so I hope this works. I'm looking to invest in side netting. Has Angelina snatched these up yet? If she changes her mind please let me know.

The thread is over a year old....

Hi Spiaker, Welcome to WineMakingTalk. I e-mailed Al for you and asked if he still had this or not. He may PM you or e-mail me back. Good to see you over here, you might learn a thing or two here.
Have you been to Antarctica yet this winter?

This is grapeman, you know as Rich from a hundred miles north of you. I think you can figure it out - if not, think sprayer..........................

Latest posts

Back