Very nice home built UDS smoker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2PUPs

Reaction score
Hope this post is in right spot , if not sorry , wasnt to sure where to put this . .This is a glorified UDS (smoker) . Thought if someone wanted to get into smoking food relatively cheap , a uds home build is way to go .

4207904194_a1a02c0369.jpg

WOW is that cool. I am so jealous of all these smokers and bar-b-cues that have been posted on here in the last couple of months. Especially the ones on a small trailer. I use to host a pig roast every two years and would rent one. Finally I realized I was becoming a slave to my own parties and missing out on most of the fun. Now we do simple foods prepared a head of time where the guests help themselves.

I must say that is very very cool looking and love the dble barrel smoker! What does UDS stand for?

That one aint ugly so you need to come up with a different name!!!!

That is inventive. I have a welder but the wife told me NO! I have 2 smokers now that see very little use.

That is inventive. I have a welder but the wife told me NO! I have 2 smokers now that see very little use.

Well you can always tell her that the more smokers you have sitting around, the less grass there is to mow. Or we are gonna have a bunch of people here for the 4th of July, need more smoker room. If you need any more reasons, I have had 40 plus years of thinkin them up. Course Kathy has had 40 plus years of shootin my ideas down. lol, take care and good luck, Arne.

Latest posts

Back