Valley Brew Tasting Party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks All..When you find one who is as much of a jewel as mine it's not hard to accomplish such a feat...God I Love that woman !!!!

Waldo said:
Thanks All..When you find one who is as much of a jewel as mine it's not hard to accomplish such a feat...God I Love that woman !!!!

That's too sweet for words, Waldo. Congratulations to you and best wishes to your bride!

Masta i will also send some wine and my donation
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

37 years, WOW, Congrats Waldo. I'got 13 under my belt and they stay as happy as yours.

"God I Love that woman !!!!"

There's the secret! When you can confess to God and all.

24 years and counting here, and God knows that I love her as well.

Congradulations Waldo, a toast to you and yours
smiley32.gif
Edited by: jobe05

Masta, I have a bottle boxed, and will send it tomorrow. Waldo, congrats on 37 years... I'm at 11, and I to married a "trophy" it took me 5 years of dating to realize it, but I guess what counts is that I did realize it... I hope my bottle sells for the most money.......lol

Masta:

I'm sitting in Va Beach for a Shriners convention but when I get home Sunday I'll send you a bottle or two for your auction.

Waldo, congrats my friend.
smiley32.gif
37 years is something to be very proud of, especially these days eh?

Oct. will be 36 years for us. We actually went to high school together....................she had enough sense to wait until I matured a little before she'd let me take her out on a date.
smiley5.gif
That was 1967, three years later I got to marry my very best friend in the world. I don't know what's kept her around, but I'm the luckiest guy in the world and I'm sure you feel the same way there podner!
smiley1.gif

Did I say I matured? I'm 57 years old riding a three wheeler and wearing a red fez with a tassle...............
smiley5.gif
I wonder if I can still do that wheelie when I reach 65?

Masta:

I was told yesterday that it is illegal to send any alcohol through any company in Montana????? I admit, we are a little back-wards here.... Anyway, I sent you a bottle of "Blueberry Juice"(wink, wink)..... that just so happens to be corked.......

Awesome...thank you.
According to a USDA study, blueberries are #1 in antioxidant activity- surpassing 40 common fruits and vegetables in their ability to neutralize harmful by-products called "free radicals" that can lead to cancer and other age-related diseases.

spacer.gif

Update: I currently have 6 bottles of wine that will be sent to the winner of the raffle for FVW forum members at our tasting party on this Saturday. All those who donated to the fundraiser are eligible and there is still time to help a great cause and have a very good chance to received some nice bottles of wine made by our members.

Please PM or e-mail me ASAP if you plan to donate so I can make sure you get included.

Thanks to all who donated as it is greatly appreciated!

Masta,
We sent you 4 bottles yesterday. You should have them by Saturday. Sorry for the delay.

Masta:

WOW....... I can't beleive I forgot all about this. I just PM'ed you for your address and have boxed up 2 bottles of wine, a Piesporter for those white drinkers and a home made Cranberry/Orange Wine, Along with a check for your donaion. Again...... I'm sorry this is so late, my airheadedness............ Will UPS 2nd day tomorrow morning. Sorry...

Dang jobe...can't believe you forgot this buddy...dont you remember,I called you about it two weeks ago, and again last week and the last time was just day before yesterday.......You been in that Port already boy ?
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Waldo....... That was You? I thought it was my wife......... sigh...... same
w(h)iney voice............
smiley36.gif

Masta:UPS'ed the box with a checkand 2 bottles. They said it may not get there till Tues......... I'm so sorry. I left the name blank on the check, if you needthe money before that, just pay it and write the check out to yourself.Itwas for $25.

Man I feel bad I waited this long...... Sorry Masta.

Thanks John....not to worry and I certainly appreciate the support.
smiley32.gif

Things are looking up for Saturday as the the weather looks like just cloudy and no rain.
smiley4.gif

Masta: Best of luck to you today, I hope you exceed every goal you set.

Your a good man for doing this
smiley32.gif

Wish I could be there........

Well Masta? How did everything turn out? I hope you exceeded your goal! Next year, if I can get wine across the border, I'll send a few bottles for tasting at your next event.

A special thanks to all who contributed to our fund raising eventat the tasting party.It was a great success and to date we have a total of $1408.00 with the matching funds!!!

I still have a small beer tasting with my fishing buddies so I think we can reach a total of $1500.00 to donate to the breast cancer research foundation.

Bill Benedetti is the winner of the FVW raffle and will receive a selection of wines sent in from somemembers. Congratulations Bill !!!

Once again thanks to all who helped us beat our target goal of $1000.00.

Congradulation Masta on a succesfull fund raiser.

And Congradulations Bill on winning the wine........
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back