Valley Brew Tasting Party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley32.gif
Masta and Bill !!

Congrats Masta, and Bill....Thank you for allowing all of us to participate...jh

Thanks everyone
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

One last update on the fundraiser for breast cancer research. It was a great success and we have a final total of $1720.00 with the matching funds to be sent to the foundation.

Bill Benedetti should be receiving hiswines from the raffle today. Enjoy Bill and congrats!

Just wanted to thank everyone again who generouslydonated money and or wine to help make this such a worthwhile effort.
smiley32.gif

How fitting that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!

Hi Everyone, Masta is correct I just hit the lottery. The wines came in today and what a nice selection. I have no idea where to start. I must say it makes me proud to be in association with all of you. Some I have met , others I hope to later.Masta Im glad the fundraiser went well.Keep us posted and let us know if we can do anything else
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Latest posts

Back