UP-LOAD PROBLEMS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appleman:
Rebooted many times...so that wasn't the problem
Tried different settings too...then rebooted again....

Masta:
I did try the WISIWYG setting again...it didn't Upload photos and locked up....so that's not for me.

Will continue to try different settings, tho without changing any the Upload box might appear....and...might not...
So...who's to say what's going on....all other Sites are working great....Non Internet programs work like a charm....so will play with it again.

Thanks again guys...much appreciated!!!

smiley4.gif

20061012_125205_Carefree_Sunshi.jpg

Okay...this time...I clicked on the Upload Icon before the page was fully loaded...think I have done that before with success....

Now...I try to Upload another photo and it doesn't work...So it goes...Not to worry...will work this thing out....

smiley1.gif

20061012_125637_J.P_Connell.jpg

If I come onto the Site from another...like eBay...go to this Post...Click on the Reply in a previous Post...and "git 'r done" before the page is fully loaded...the Upload box appears.... Not always...but sometimes.. So go figure...¿</font>

hmmmmmm, sounds like a page caching issue to me. However, I don't have an easy solution. You could try to download and install firefox and try that as your web browser. That would tell you if it was computer or IE related.

Wade: thanks for the comment on the avatar!

20061013_144248_Frau.jpg

GUESS WHAT....</font>

20061013_144324_361638471_0_145.jpg

FIGURED SOMETHING OUT!!!!</font>

20061013_144410_361638473_0_145.jpg

IF I CLICK ON THE POP-UP BLOCKER IN THE GOOGLE TOOL BAR....</font>

20061013_144506_361638476_0_145.jpg

I CAN UPLOAD PHOTOS.....</font>

20061013_144553_361638477_0_145.jpg

AT WILL....ALL I WANT....</font>

20061013_144751_2006-01-08_1015.gif

GO FIGURE THAT ONE!!!!</font>

WELL?????????????????

It's been 15 minutes! No new pictures.............. It's been over a week.......

More Pics!

Thats what I said under Computer virus post. Glad to hear that your up and running.

I can't believe your luck.
smiley21.gif
That really sucks. First the euphoria of sucess and then the pits of failure. In a case like this, before you have spent oo much time rebuilding the system, I would probably do an fdisk with format and then a new system install. Wipe everything out!!! You already lost all your pictures and everything and this is really bugging you! Things worked before and should again. If the tech from HP did everthing online, you had no controll to know what he did. A fresh load of Windows and reinstall of everything should get everything working again. I know it's a PITA, I've done it thousands of times as a tech, but sometimes it's the only way to get what you want working again.

As a side note NW, I got a replacement monitor TV from Dell today. My 26 inch TV has been dying and it is a common problem with the monitor. It had picture in picture, but the new 26 inch didn't- so they replaced it with a 32 inch display. It was even out of warranty, but since so many people had problems, they are replacing them for owners that report the problem. Now that's customer service on par with George!

What a beutiful sunset. I just used it as my wallpaper.

Edited by: wadewade

Very nice picture NW. I have to agree with Apple, before you get to wrapped up with solving problems that you may not be able to, dump it and do it again. Sounds like a pain, but will save you tons of agrivation in the future.

jobe05 said:
Very nice picture NW.  I have to agree with Apple, before you get to wrapped up with solving problems that you may not be able to, dump it and do it again.  Sounds like a pain, but will save you tons of agrivation in the future.

The computer is working like a charm....this is the only Site I have problems with...and it seems to work intermittently...so am happy with it...
smiley4.gif

PolishWineP said:
Beauty!  It is now our desk top background!
smiley32.gif

When the photo is big like that...you can see the evening star too...Once in awhile you get lucky with a photo......Some of the shots were so-so...this one was zoomed up, it gathered more light....
When I use the regular camera I get a few on each roll that are good ones too....
I like the digital, you can take many shots and sort them out....Know now to backUp the pictures...live and learn....Edited by: Northern Winos

One of these shots 'might' have the evening star.......about 11 o'clock...1/3 of the way down....Maybe it's an illusion....a UFO ¿</font>Showed up when I put it on my Desktop....Might have been on the first UpLoad above...

20061014_094034_fall_sunset_Sma.jpg

Edited by: Northern Winos

Have been having those problems Up-Loading photos....and had found that if I click on the Up-Load Icon before the page was fully loaded...I was then able to sneak one photo in...
Now...when I am Up-Loading a photo I get the Internet Explorer Script Error Message....so am back to square one with a new hurdle.
I get that script error message on a few other Sites that I visit, usually when I either click Yes or No it continues to load the page.....
Any ideas????

Latest posts

Back