um... mead label ideas perhaps?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sangwitch

Reaction score
I came across this site... thought there might be some good ideas for mead labels here.

www.beedogs.com

pictures of dogs in bee costumes... hey, I didn't think of it!
smiley36.gif

rgecaprock said:
What kind of mead are you making?

I'm going to try a ginger mead first. It'll be my first attempt so I'm still researching a bit while some supplies come in. Actually, I still have to order some 1 gallon carboys.

Are you a mead nut?

Hehehe I've been there but not in a long time. People have way too much time on their hands! Then again...people could say the same of me and my wine obsession!
smiley4.gif

Hey sang, you can get 1 gal jugs from organic apple juice. Just check in the organic section at you local supermarket. You can drink the juice and save the glass jug (carboy) or better yet, make wine or meadwith the juice and then drink that!

Pete

sangwitch said:
rgecaprock said:

I'm going to try a ginger mead first. It'll be my first attempt so I'm still researching a bit while some supplies come in. Actually, I still have to order some 1 gallon carboys.

Are you a mead nut? 

We got our 1 gallon jugs from drinking Carlo Rossi while we were waiting for our 1st homemade wine...Now we have too many jugs around..
20060820_083220_al_coholic.gif

sangwitch said:
rgecaprock said:

Are you a mead nut?

If you care to drive down Benton way I have several gallon jugs you can just have

Luckily I just noticed my next door neighbor drinks 1 gallon of Carlo
Rossi Burgandy every week. I've just started making 1 gal. batches due
to lack of funds to supply my 6 gal. caboys so I asked him to save me All of his bottles. He gave me 1 already but I have just started 2 batches. I sure hope he's thirsty this week!

Paubin & Northern Winos... two great ideas you've offered. Thank you very much! It's clear that I'm not yet thinking outside the box when it comes to equipment.

Waldo - thank you for your very generous offer. I may just have to take you up on that.

Latest posts

Back