ugly girls need a chance too?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I hear ya...

The 69 Fairlane above was pulled from a shed near Cullman, Ala., is to be a 429 4-speed. My first car was a 1968 Torino GT, generally the same body style. Pick of it below here. Body and paint by then-16 year old Jim.

Now this 1969 Ranchero GT above was one of 360 Ranchero GTs Ford built in 1969, made in Kansas City, Mo., then transported all the way to Long Beach, Calif., where it was sold at the famous Mel Burns Ford (which is a name among the Mustang set for the dealer mods it used to do to new Stangs back in the day), then it made its way all the way back across country to a small town in Missouri 200 miles from where it was built. It is a 1-of-1 in the correct paint and interior scheme. I plucked it out of a farm field where it was up on blocks and hauled it to TN when gas was $4.75 and tornadoes chased me the whole way home. Original 390 car. Engine gone for a 302, but I have a year-correct 390 in storage for it that has a rare period correct Ford Police Interceptor manifold.

This fairly rare 1951 GMC 5-window pickup is bone stock and was my father in law's farm truck before he parked it in the barn. Now it's in my barn.

This 1971 Ranchero GT was just plumb given to me by a guy out near Memphis. I also have a 1968 Fairlane 500 from near Birmingham, Ala., that was free. They are great for parts, especially the small stuff.

I'm looking for a 1930's to 1950's pickup truck for the winery....

You don't need to block ads. Just do a coupla' searches for lingerie and all will be good for a while. Adult costume searches work well also. Either one keeps it pretty clean.

At least that's what I read somewhere ....

Guess that explains all the blow up doll ads I've been getting,,,uuhhh never mind.

for adblock just type it in google search and click on the one for your system.There's mac,safari,internet explorer, firefox...

I am a dude btw.. I get it, sorry.. But it was just kind of off putting, like what kinda site am I on? I go on torrent sites and maybe that was it. I like it here. Btw, I just drive a Chevy Malibu..

LOL Poni, I'm glad you realize it was not one of our paid sponsors. As you can see we also like to have fun and some humor. Did you pick up any Demi Johns yet? I am still looking for a beer keg or two myself for the same reasons as you mentioned.

phew! So ya don't think I am a total weirdo! I decided on a 100-140L stainless tank. I figure I'd like to have the wine in one vessel. So when I go to make adjustments or back sweeten, its one addition. Just gotta get through paying for bottling and then I can save my pennies.. know a good place to get a tank? I thought more wine! Or Midwest, there are some other places too. So il get this one, and save and get another!

cool

WHOA.......wait a minute. No one said anything about you NOT being a weirdo! :) Thats why you fit in so well with the rest of us. Did you check GW Kent for barrels? I have not reasearched them out myself so I can't really tell you the best place.

Can I suggest that you go with a 300l tank instead? It seems that size usually has the best price/volume cost.

What would be perfect is a 150 liter tank, but they are not too common and just a little outta my budget.. and of course i want two of which ever one i get! Gotta love making wine!

Back