Time change

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the Forum time stamp has not updated to daylight savings time? Posting times are an hour behind.

Yeah I noticed it also. You can change the time differential under settings, forum preferences, time differential. Just add one hour to it and the time will be correct. Not sure why it doesn't automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time.

Those of us who have done their work and are now retired don't really notice these things. We wake when the sun comes up eat when were hungrey, work when we want at what we want, and drink thefruits of our labor, fermented of course, and rest when we are weary. I might change the hands on the grandfather clock in the corner or not, the time will be correct this fall.
smiley2.gif

tomy theres days when i can't wait and theres day when i'am just to busy,but i sure am getting close to finding out

Okie1 said:
Has anyone else noticed that the Forum time stamp has not updated to daylight savings time? Posting times are an hour behind.

The time stamp on the forum has been updated to DST and those who adjusted need to readjust back one hour.

Thanks for the reminder!

Tomy said:
Those of us who have done their work and are now retired don't really notice these things. We wake when the sun comes up eat when were hungrey, work when we want at what we want, and drink thefruits of our labor, fermented of course, and rest when we are weary. I might change the hands on the grandfather clock in the corner or not, the time will be correct this fall.
smiley2.gif

YEP YEP YEP
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back