Is it just me?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wineview

Still waiting.........
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t know where to post this, so here goes. I’ve noticed of late a real increase in pop up advertising on this Forum which makes it difficult to navigate. I completely understand the need for revenue to run something like this but it seems like it went from zero to sixty overnight. I’ve been a supporting member for many years trying to do my little part to keep the forum going. Anyone else notice this?

Didn’t know where to post this, so here goes. I’ve noticed of late a real increase in pop up advertising on this Forum which makes it difficult to navigate. I completely understand the need for revenue to run something like this but it seems like it went from zero to sixty overnight. I’ve been a supporting member for many years trying to do my little part to keep the forum going. Anyone else notice this?
I have seen it mentioned by others lately. I haven't noticed, but I have ad blockers on all my browsers.

You might have been signed out and simply need to sign in again. I have the same membership as you and I don't have ads.

Latest posts

Back