The Winemakers Answer Book

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
Just received my copy of THE WINEMAKERS ANSWER BOOK by Alison Crowe, the Wine Wizard for Winemaker Mag. I have not completed it yet however I would highly recommend this book.385 pages of solutions to problems and answers to most questions.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0">Bill B

Very Cool! Does this mean youll have all our answers?
smiley36.gif

I guess I asked forthat. (hehe) Wade this is really a good book. I have only read 90 pages so far and things I thought I knew I found I didn't know as much. This is a very easy read. No I won't have all the ans.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0">Bill

I have it ordered but not got it in the mail yet. Hope to receive it in the next couple days.I am looking forward to it. The Wine Wizard is my favorite section of the magazine.

Smurfe

I've been wanting to take a look at this as well. The secret is out. I was surprised to learn that the wine wizard is a female. No, I am not chauvinistic! The wizard has a beard so I always assumed...

Sang, did you never go to the carnival and see "The Bearded Lady"
smiley36.gif

Waldo

I baught me one of them Steamer /juicers , I got it friaday and used it sunday , I had 10 pounds of peaches in the freezer . I got 4 1/2quarts of juice, I made 14 half pints of peach jam. 7 with sugar and 7 with splenda. I think i will make wine out of the juice. Thanks for all the info on the juicer i got the s/s one.

Harry
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back