Thank You

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey arctic:
I remember reading you said you were a cheesehead pollock. Where in WI are you from?

This was the first wine making forum I found and didn't look any further. I have asked several new guy questions as I had never even attempted to make wine before, (long story on how I got interested). But even my most elementary questions were answered in a curtious manner. I don't spell well and am not a well spoken man but no one has flamed me for that weakness here. Thanks for all your guidence thus far.

we were all new once..

this forum has been immeasurably helpful to me.. I had never made a kit wine until I arrived here..

some interesting questions come up, often on a daily basis.. that's for sure..

add my thanks to all the people that find time to share knowledge and enough of their personal lives to make this place such a friendly place to visit.

Allie

I have to wonder.. can you ferment dung?

Pointer. I hail from St Francis (Milwaukee, south side), I left there when I was 12, moved to Trempeleleau County, N. of La cRosse. Osseo, piegon Falls, was there 8 monts or so, Came to Alaska in August 1979. Only left a couple times. Still a cheese head for sure. Hard core Packer fan all the way, win lose or draw. I always believed in supporting the home team!!

Very few places on the web are quite like this. Everyone is so helpful and willing to help. Like JBuck, this is one of the first wine forums I started with and I also found it the most inviting. Thank you all!

When I started making wine I was lucky enough to find this forum, The people here are very friendly and I get useful information that has helped me be a better wine maker. Love this place!!!!:br

Back