Taste wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beginnerwino

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all,we are new wine makers out of east texas.The question we have is there anywhere to taste the wines that finevinewine sells in kits.We know the basic wines we like but didnt know if there was a place to taste test these are by a bottle of it,just hate to make a 30 bottle batch of something then not like the taste.

Welcome to a great hobby (er obsession).

What kind of wines do you like? Red, White, sweet, fruit. Find a wine that all in your house likes. Then CALL George and ask for his reccomendation.

George loves to answer your questions.

I think George at Fine Vine Wines has some tastings and demos also on making wine on certain days so give him a call or maybe pm him.

I m in Texas and there is a place near to me (San Antonio) that make Wine Expert kits. You can go in a taste the wine for free (limit of 5). They will make a kits for you and sell you the bottles. The name is "water to Wine"

Hi All I have been reading this for some time and just now have joined you.

Here's a link to the aforementioned "water2wine". There is one in Houston.

http://water2wine.com/?p=locations

I know the guy who started these franchises' Been in the stores many times. Great place to try the wines and buy a bottle or two to see if it tastes the same at home.

I have been in San Antonio since Thursday visiting my folks and family in Austin as well.

Just saw several of the Water2Wine commercials. Looks like they are in high end upscale shopping centers. Not sure if they are doing any business or not. $20 for a bottle of wine (according to another post).

My inventory just went up in value!

Back