Strawberry sugar formula

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorow, I will make an update to my code. I plan on adding the ability to use any substance of any original sweetness to boil down with. This should help make the program more generic and less restrictive.

Seth,
I used the .zip file but it doesn't extract for me (using 7-Zip).
It gets to 95% copying, then it sticks. In the 7-Zip listbox it says that it cannot open SethConcentrationProghydrometerlimit95.f95, .exe, and 2 or 3 other files.
I'm running Win 7 Pro on 64 bit machine.

Ok, new version is up.. Dont forget you need to add the .dll to your windows folder as per instructions in an earlier post. This is still a WIP but I have made numerous improvements in this version. Number 1, you can input the max allowable boil down sugar density. This means that you can set your own limits on how dense you want to get your stuff boiled to.
Number 2, You can now choose the initial sugar density of your concentrating agent. This means you can use this program to calculate how much honey to add to your wine to reach a certain SG.

Something to note,

If you set the max allowable boil density very close to the density of your concentrator you will essentially not boil and the calculater will let you deduce how much of the substance to add in without boil age.

If you need any help please feel free to ask.

View attachment Favorite Version Concentrae.zip

Back