strawberry daquiri for back sweetening.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunt

Reaction score
Any one know if using frozen strawberry daquiri concentrate would work to back sweeten a strawberry Wine

It will work but it will never clear! At least mine didn't. I finally gave it to a friend who is legally blind. He thinks its excellent.

yes Bacardi strawberry daiquiri. I made a strawberry wine and it didn't have much strawberry flavor so I added 2 cans of Bacardi strawberry then It was too SWEET! So then I changed it all together added some Real lemon to it and a couple limes and lemons it's now cleared real nice I call it Strawberry Margareta style wine taste just like a strawberry margarita!

Yes, I did use it on a strawberry DB. It worked nicely and added flavor and mouth feel.

Remember it has seeds in it, so you should strain it before you add it, or prepare to use cheese cloth at the end of your racking cane.

Cool thanks. This is a 3 gal batch and recommendations for the amount I should use.

Latest posts

Back