storage

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcrnbrd

Reaction score
Here is my new storage rack. My wife is making me get my mess organized, so I built this rack with a top on it for the dining room.

20080216_144657_001_-_Copy_3_64.JPG

Thanks waldo. Yeah, I am building a cabinet to match it to keep the supplies in when not in use. It will have to work until I get my basement ready this summer to build a cellar.

Thanks mud, I have really been admiring the photos of your cellar. How is it working out for you?

Pretty good ,but the wife started using it for a pantry .we shop at Sam's club so come home with way more than the fridge can hold. I don't mind the extra mass to help keep the temp steady . Just as long as she makes room for the good wine when its time.
smiley1.gif
Wish I had the skills of some of the wood workers from the forum !

very nice, im still working on a regular wine rack. what is the measurement of the inside <wall to wall><top to bottom> if you wouldnt mind?

Inside dimensions are 40"x60". Takes 2 sheets of 3/4 ply. The rack is 11 3/4 deep. The top is 61 x 16. I trimmed the ply edge with 1 x 2. It should hold 182 standard bottles.
I have another one of these (the prototype) in the garage for empties.

Latest posts

Back