Stink bugs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spunk

Reaction score
They are all over my house trying to get in. Some have through the holes in my screens.

They are a real PITA! I have them like white on rice in my area. We kill about 25 a day. As a matter of fact, I was dozing off watching football when I felt something on my leg. It was a stinkbug and I slew him in single combat! As of right now, there is no insecticide that kills them. I have tried ant and roach spray, wasp spray, insect spray and nothing! Squashing seems to work well, however. Another great present from China where I think they are the national bird.

Lol national bird! That and the ash borror with has killed a lot of ash trees in ohio.

We in the south have our own horrors, at least in NC. Water Bugs!!! You never see them until its hot and dry. Nasty SOB's. Show up under the sink and floating in the dogs water dishes, any where there is the smell of water. Hate a bug! Rather combat fruit flies and flying bugs than crawlers. UUUGGG!!:gb

Dang palmino bugs are the worst. Great big flying roaches.

EEEEE!!

Those sound nasty. My wife raises pure hell about bugs in the house and we, or I should say I, do my best to keep the spraying done but we tend to forget we are living in thier world. :sh. Just a fact of life but we don't have to like it . Ortho for me.

I've googled it a hundred times and have tried everything with no luck getting rid of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

EEEEE!!

Those sound nasty. My wife raises pure hell about bugs in the house and we, or I should say I, do my best to keep the spraying done but we tend to forget we are living in thier world. :sh. Just a fact of life but we don't have to like it . Ortho for me.

You being on the coast should know exactly What I'm talking about. My family is in the New Bern area and my brother lives in Ernul.

It's funny that until I came to the Okanagan I didn't even know what a stick bug was. I wish I still didn't!
The last few years we haven't seen too many but this year..holy sheets! None have been able to get inside but they cover the screens and windows looking for some way in.

We have cedar siding and they're all over our house.Luckily not too many in,at least when we left there wasn't any inside.Scared to see when we get home on Monday how many snuck in

Latest posts

Back