St. Allie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sounds like it was a nice evening Wade.. who did the dishes? :p

Congratulations and happy anniversary. Wishing you many, many more of them!

thanks Leanne,

am looking forward to dinner tonight, getting my glad rags on, decent heels.. and my face out of the jar!

::

Allie sounds like you guys go out for a really meal as often as we do which isn't often .Enjoy your evening and try a new wine while your out . We have one that just turned 20 yrs and the other in mid teen years 16 yrs . I know I'm ready for our next stage in live to begin no kids at home but don't think that coming any time soon . Maybe by the time we have our 25th anniversary in 3 yrs we will be closer to that goal . Go enjoy and CONGRATS to you & hubby .

thanks Darlene,

we went to this restaurant last year.. they serve crocodile.. ostrich and kangaroo.. amazing menu and even better .. a really good dessert menu..

fantastic chef.. huge cellar and surprisingly, not horrendously expensive.

will post on here tomorrow, what we ended up ordering ..

:d ( if I remember, might be a dial a driver night!)

Gee I don't want to disappoint anyone but the children keep coming back!!!!!!!! :sh

Mine will only be allowed in the door with a bag if they are here to dog sit for us while we take a nice trip .

change of plans...

Dinner moved to a thai restaurant.. due to a guest objecting to crocodile on the menu..

hehehhe

we're all hippies and tree huggers in NZ...

:p

Ya right, we all said that. Just dont letem have their old rooms, they get comfortable. My sons room has way to much wine stacked in it for him to get comfy

Ya right, we all said that. Just dont letem have their old rooms, they get comfortable. My sons room has way to much wine stacked in it for him to get comfy

LOL, our daughter moved back too fast, that is what we were going to do, make her room into a wine room. Oh well, someday.

Gee I don't want to disappoint anyone but the children keep coming back!!!!!!!! :sh

I thought I was the only one that had kids from the "boomarang generation"!
2 out of 3 of my kids have been out in the real world and come back home a few times each already!!!!!!!!!

Back