Splenda and other artificial sweeteners

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't drink too much diet pop , those artificial sweeteners really aren't good for you in large amounts . Sorry it's the mother in me talking now .

I think I'm going to swear off the diet drinks and just do wine now cause this stuff sure is good! :D

Please don't drink too much diet pop , those artificial sweeteners really aren't good for you in large amounts . Sorry it's the mother in me talking now .

I'm usually around 2 or 3 cans a day. I don't buy into the whole 'artificial sweeteners will kill you' camp...there's much more scientific evidence that excessive calories / refined sugars are bad for you. Diabetes, obesity, cavities. But the main reason I switched was because I didn't like the bad taste sugar leaves in your mouth. Fuzzy teeth and all of that.

Either way I'm all in on the diet pop. Guinea pig. Guess I'll find out in 40 or 50 years if I'm right or wrong! I'm doing it for the good of humanity. I'm basically a hero, minus the costume.

Latest posts

Back