WineXpert Spainish Rose

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto-girl

Reaction score
Did anyone make this? I know it was a limited edition this fall. My local LHBS has a couple left over and they are on sale. I was just looking for a little feedback if anyone has any. Thanks.

I've heard the same thing. Should be a great summer wine.
VPC

I think I will go pick one up next week. It does sound like a good summer sipper.

It’s very good and that’s coming from someone who only drinks reds. Mine was stabilized on 9/21, bottled on 12/10 and had it on New Years eve will crab legs. I was also thinking of getting another kit but have enough LE’s and RQ’s already ordered.

Thanks Vinnie. I've been hoping it would be drinkable by July. I also am a huge red fan but, I don't care for a big chewy Cab in the heat of the summer. Sounds like a winner, I've had a few dry rosesand have really enjoyed them.

Thanks Wade, I’ve been reading the forum for about a year now. There’s been plenty of useful information that I’ve gleaned from this site and thought I might as well start adding some of my own.

Just got this one started. It smells like summer. Fruity and crisp. Right now I'm waiting for the must temp to rise before pitching the yeast. I'm really looking forward to it. ( and summer too)

Its been in the secondary for a few days now and is still bubbling away nicely. The color is gorgeous and it still smells great.

Hi Moto,

I went ahead and got another Spanish Rose myself while picking up the LE N Z Merlot. I pitched the yeast last night after moving the LE over to a carboy. This time I was planning on stirring the primary a few times before it’s move to the carboy and then continuing to stir it each day before Stabilizing. I want to see if this will benefit the wine.

Latest posts

Back