Snow Fall Friday and Saturday.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
Here in Pittsburgh we have 22 inches in the street. It's quite beautiful, just hate shoveling all of it.

Tom

Reaction score
Here in the Philly area we got 27+"

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
:sm here in the snow belt we got 1" :h

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We measured 23" on the deck and our dog is only about 12" tall. The snow was right up against the patio door, so I open the door to start shoveling a path for her and I don't know if she thougt that she can stand on top of the snow or if she could leap over it. Anyway, she jumps right into the snow and is gone! Then all I see is this little nose, she starts to leap towards me and finally made it out of the snow. Boy was it hard to get her to got out after that.

Then my daughter, Megan, is 5"3" and she has to go to work this morning. It as hilarious watching her try to walk towards Mike's jeep. The snow almost buried her to her waist. We measured 25" in the driveway.

Julie

surlees

Reaction score
We only got 8" this time, but we had 12" last weekend and most of that was still on the ground. We've had snow on the ground since one week before Christmas. It's been great for the ski resorts in this area.

Fred

Green Mountains

Reaction score
Green Mountains of Vermont.... Zero inches.

We're a SKI town.....we need some of what you got (although the mountain has plenty of snowmaking equipment).

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Green Mountains of Vermont.... Zero inches.

We're a SKI town.....we need some of what you got (although the mountain has plenty of snowmaking equipment).
Come on down! You can take all the snow you want, I would like it if you took if off of our deck first though. :hug

Julie

wyntheef

grunt
Reaction score
:sm here in the snow belt we got 1" :h
It really is kind of weird watching all the coverage on the news and weather channels while we're having sunshine. Like the shoe is on the wrong foot.

My daughter lives just west of DC and is the 'snow expert' in her neighborhood because she's from up here where it's no big deal to see 18 inches from a storm.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Nothing here, not even a flake!:r I do love when it is snowing and the looks of it but hate even blowing it, its much easier then shoveling but still hurts my back.

mxsteve625

Reaction score
We had 12 inches last weekend and got about 3 inches today. Roads iceing up is a BIG problem here. We are not prepared. We haven't had this much snow since 89. Makes me want to go snow skiing. I did manage to stay inside a brew a batch of beer today.

Latest posts