Slushy Pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtdean68w

Junior
Reaction score
Has anybody tried this? Either in a slushy machine or with a blender? I think it would be a great drink for out on the boat in the summer!

not sure how well wine and a blender would work together seems like it would oxidize the wine to me. With that being said though if you took a Ninja blender and made the snow out of ice that would work though. Or if ya live up north they probably still have snow outside.

I poured 2 bottles of dragons blood into a gallon Ziploc and put it in the freezer to see what happens. I'm wondering if I can't mix the frozen bag by hand and pour it in a glass

After sitting overnight I think it's the perfect consistency. You can squeeze the bag to mix everything back up just like the store bought alcohol slushy, but mine is filled with wine! I do believe I'm trying this tonight after class!

make it like a sno cone, crush the ice, pour the p over it... its more a frozen winearita than slushy.. but should be great.

It actually turned out really well! It was the perfect consistency to be able to mix it before you poured it out and tasted great. Luckily there's a freezer on the boat because I see a lot of slushy drinking going on this summer!

1398601727396.jpg

1398601743568.jpg

Back