Slom! The perfect bottle for pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dear god its 3 bucks a bottle!!!! ***THUD*** go to the brew shop and buy some used Grolsh style. They cost us like .05 a bottle!!

Those ARE nice bottle but that 3 bucks will add up Uber Fast

dear god its 3 bucks a bottle!!!! ***THUD*** go to the brew shop and buy some used Grolsh style. They cost us like .05 a bottle!!
I have never seen used Grolsch bottles for sale in an LHBS in Canada, or the 2 or 3 American ones that I have visited. Very few LHBS in Canada sell any used bottles. Having run an LHBS, part of the problem is finding a steady source of used bottles, and decent boxes for them. In BC, the bottle return depots were not allowed to sell their bottles. Not many stores will sell stuff for no profit (5 cents minus costs = a loss).

Perhaps you can tell us which store(s) you have seen them in.

Steve

Those ARE nice bottle but that 3 bucks will add up Uber Fast

Same here, where can I get the ones for 5 cents? And are they clear?

They are green not clear. We do not like clear bottles.... And we just pop into Beer stores and pay them the return bottle fee and grab what they have.

Most of ours have been Free from local airmen who drink the stuff. We just have to go pick up the empties.

our LHBS does sell them by the case. I wanna say 12 bottles in the case for 15 bucks or so .80 a bottle... its been over a year since i picked any up. These airmen keep us supplied LOL!

The bottle size looks about right for a good pee, but the neck and opening look a bit small to aim into!

OK, I'm heading into the corner......................... (gotta try me one of them bottles out cause I've really gotta go)...........

The bottle size looks about right for a good pee, but the neck and opening look a bit small to aim into!

OK, I'm heading into the corner......................... (gotta try me one of them bottles out cause I've really gotta go)...........

it's your birthday, you can do or say whatever you want!

Don't forget your funnel! :dg

This thread seams to have gone to the dark side...... but if the bottle is that small, move closer to the wall.:fsh

Latest posts

Back