Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_6088_1.jpg

Here's my pet in what seems to be a thread dominated by dogs. ;)

Last edited:
There is a "What an ass!" joke in there somewhere -- Problem is, every one I can think of would be insulting (in a way which I have no inclination to do)! :)

Last edited:
Miss Dollie, 8 years next January, a Hospice Therapy Pet since she was 1 year old. She is a Blue Lynx Mitted Ragdoll. The top photo is a Christmas season get-up, the bottom is Dollie resting after a hard afternoon's work. She loves her "friends", senses who likes her and curls right up. Oh yes, she has demonstrated the ability to sense the presence of .....................?!?!.

2008.12.18.01 (2).jpg

2008.12.18.03.jpg

Our Little Man Of The House

We have had this little guy running around the house for a week now and are enjoying it so much . He is such a great lil pup .
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A84%3Enu%3D8695%3E45%3A%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D378866437934%3Bnu0mrj

This little lady had surgery yesterday to have a rear knee cap fixed. She has been having problems for as long as we had her. Can't wait to see her this morning.

emmie in snow 3.jpg

Hope the Lil Lady has a quick recovery , very cute lil girl .

This little lady had surgery yesterday to have a rear knee cap fixed. She has been having problems for as long as we had her. Can't wait to see her this morning.

She ain't doing real well. very lethargic (pain killers I think), whole leg shaved. Long incision. I had to put a halo on her.

Very sweet little puppy let me do it.

Haha I have a 25lb rabbit but he's really friendly. They can kick sometimes thought.

Latest posts

Back