Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody says its easier having two. They keep each other company. We "may" do some breeding in a couple of years. Have to think about that one a bit more! LOL

Well I'm one who will tell you that two isn't much different that having one. I did do so e breeding a number of years ago and there is a lot of work involved, good luck

Is Crystal's former owner doing OK?

Well, we started out watching her for the original owner (a really nice 80+ year old lady that raised English Cockers and had a heart attack). She is now out of the hospital and home. After she was home for a couple of weeks, we brought crystal back to her. A couple of days after that, the owner decided it was best to let us keep her. She has two other dogs and felt that a third one was just too much.

We promised ourselves and also the original owner that we would bring crystal by for visits and that we would give crystal back whenever she felt up to handling three dogs. I doubt that this will ever happed since she feels that this arrangement is simply best for the dog.

Picked up our new baby girl yesterday! Gonna be awhile until they can play together. Gus is sweet, he is just a bull in a china store as they say. She is sweet as they come. Slept all night last night with no accident. We named her "Eleanor" and "Ellie" as the short call name.

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

LOL, We picked her up in Durango, CO yesterday. I held her the whole way home in my arms while she slept (most of the way) or cleaned my face and ears and looked out of the window. She is much more brave today exploring the backyard and wanting to play with her brother. Today Gus and Ellie took a nap together, sorta. She is pretty darn cute!

IMG_2142.jpg

Two years this summer! They were a birthday surprise for the Granddaughter.

Best Bud's Already!

So quick update. We were able to slowly bring these two guys together over the weekend that we brought Ellie home and by Sunday evening they were playing like best friends and are now inseparable! Ellie is "Sasha Fierce" is all I can say. She will play tug with Gus all day long. He wins most of the time but sometimes he lets her. Their is definitely a unique way that Golden's play together. Just a great puppy! :p

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

Back