Show me your workspace please

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2005-12-01_201932_CAM_0778.JPG

It's a little dusty for making wine so i will stay with making it the kitchen for now.

Holy Cow, AW!

I take it you have a carpentry business? Or is this your own hobby domain?

Holy spaciousness, Batman! Bert and I could live in that space and never decorate! We could just live in our fun spaces and entertain only those who understand! Much envy!

Wow, it looks like most just use what ever space they can squeeze into like me. It does look like most are a little more organized than me. I have carboys all over the dining room and kitchen. More or less anywhere I can fit one. I have numerous cases of empties all over the place. I did get many of them sorted though and moved out into the garage though. Thanks for inviting me into your wineries. I look forward to seeing other setups as well.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

I'm in a one bedroom apartment and my future wife is being very tolerant with my new found obsession. I am taking up the whole walk-in utility closet, I promise her "necter of the gods" so I had better get my act together and start producing something that is drinkable.
smiley4.gif

Big Port,

Enjoy it!!!! Any corner, closet, any space you find will be well occupied with a great hobby with many rewards~~~!!!!!

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

I own a small construction company. we finish out the interior of hotels. Doors, cabinets, trim. hardware, etc. The picture was the cabinet shop part of it.

My Work space.....

I'm lucky to be allowed inside.

The Fermenting Room

2005-12-03_145155_2a.jpg

The Wine Cellar

2005-12-03_145234_3a.jpg

The Storage Room

2005-12-03_145311_4a.jpg

I am allowed to put clean equipment in the cupboard under the stairs and
finished wine in the refrigerator if desired but only one bottle at a time.

I once spent 12 hours on a drive from Branson Missouri to Huntsville
Texas,
thinking how I could make space for wine making. This is all I could
come up with, though I did think about building a huge shed out the back
with A/C and power and water. I figured it would take a lot of wine
making to recoup the cost.
smiley36.gif

I am adding a 10 X14 kitchen on the back og my garage to make jams,jellys,wine& home made soaps, I told my sweet wife it would be better for me when i remodel our kitchen in the house. I told herI would move all the appliences in my kitchen while i remodel. she said go for it , i am almost finished with it.

Harry

All these pictures of different work spaces that everyone uses to make their wines just goes to show how creative we can be and how addictive this hobby is!
smiley32.gif

Addictive? I don't know what you're talking about? We can all stop at any time we want to. We just don't want to stop.
smiley26.gif

This is my work area, it is a storage closet converted... I keep my bottling stuff in the spare bed room.

2005-12-04_203726_Work_Area1.jpg

2005-12-04_203740_Work_Area2.jpg

2005-12-04_203759_Work_Area3.jpg

Not much but, it does the job...

Here's my work space, a walk in closet in our appartment. I just built that wooden rack this weekend, I think it's going to work well.

2005-12-05_032934_CIMG2130.JPG

Back