SANTAS LAST GIG FOR THE YEAR

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
I have a friend and co-worker who just returned from Irag on December 19th and Iwanted to do something special for him and his family which consists of 2 boys who are 2 and 5 years old and a new baby daughter who was just born Wednesday morning. So Santa showed up at their home last night and I think it was a night those two young boys will not soon forget

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

Great deed there Santa. With such a busy night ahead, you had special time for the neighbors. I hope the night went smoothly for you and you get rested up soon.

Santa [Waldo] You are the very best!!!!!
smiley27.gif

We are all very blessed to have an OnLine friend as big hearted as you....
You can make us cry with your poems and good deeds.

Thank you for being here early in the morning when we open this page... YOU have come and gone every night like our own Santa spreading Cheer.

Thank YOU for being here for us.....
smiley31.gif

Merry Christmas, Santa! It is so hard to believe that there are people who just don't believe in Santa!

Merry Christmas Santa! And what did the elves and Missus Claus get you this year?

The Santa that just keeps giving. And a better looking Santa I have never seen!
smiley32.gif

That was great Waldo, just super....But I'm thinking it won't be one that Santa will forget either..
smiley20.gif
....Way to go Santa...

Waldo, I'm just now getting a chance to check in with the Christmas Festivities on the Forum....I haven't even wished any of you a Merry Christmas yet. This is the first thread I looked at...........

I can only imagine what those boys are feeling....to have such a magical night to remember.

Merry Christmas to you Santa!!!!!!

Ramona

Thnks everyone...Nothing can melt my heart any quicker than the eyes of a child, sparkling with excitement and joy.

Hope you all had as great a day as I had with family & friends.

Latest posts

Back