SANTAS BUSY SCEDULE IS BEGINNING

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
promenade1.jpg

I will be making my first commercial appearance as Santa on 11/29 at a new Mall that recently opened in Little Rock and a little excited about it. I have done Santa for years for family/friends/schools/nursing homes but never "prostituted" him. It will be an exciting event for sure, riding the train around the Mall, meeting with the kids, taking their requests and the big event of the day will be that Habitat for Humanity is building a new home on the parking lot of the Mall ( began construction yesterday) and it will be presented to the family on this day. The family and Santa will then do the lighting of the Mall Christmas lights and a huge fireworks display as the finale.

Will be sure to get some pictures of the event to share with everyone.

This link will give more details of the event

http://redmalls.waittdesigngroup.com/post/sections/topcellfiles/TPAC-Holiday%20poster2.pdf

That's great Santa. Have a good time on the job!

That is a quick build for the Habitat house. It must be a nice big community or else the mall owners fronted a lot of money. There is such a small population around here and the area is so depressed, it normally takes us an average 2 years to build each new Habitat Home. Our latest is finally almost finished. The next one up is supposed to be sponsored by a Pharmaceutical giant and should go quickly because of that - only they announced 120 jobs will be cut recently. I customize the generic plans we get from Habitat so that it suits the receiving family better.

Dear Santa:

I would like the PowerBall numbers for the next $75 +- Million dollar lottery Jackpot.

If you can't arrange that................... I'll take........... Uhmmmm...........

I don't know............ Surprise me.

Johnny

Shucks Johnny, all ya gotta do is pick six numbers outta fifty five...and then one outta forty two for the powerball...how hard can that be?
smiley36.gif

Waldo,
Congrats! Sounds like a good gig.
My wish list contains some new bordeaux bottles. Unfortionitly between paying for a wedding and trying to buy a house in this economy I think Christmas may wait until next year!!!

Shaping up to be a fun filled day..found out yesterday morning that "Santas Helpers" for the day will be the Twister Sirens which ar the danc/cheering team for the Arkansas Twisters Arena football team.
Come on down wade and see "Santa"
smiley4.gif

sirens20website.jpg

Makes me want to grow out my full beard and get some more grays......

Now if you can just convince them to take that sleigh ride..........

Wow, I guess their gonna have to sit on your lap and tell you if theyve been naughty!!!

Send some of the really naughty ones down here Wal.... errrr...... Santa

Now we are talking about kids and Waldo here guys! Get your minds out of the gutter- that's my job! Wald- erhh Santa, send the really naughty ones my way. On second thought, even I am better than that. Keep the naughty girls to yers ELF.

appleman said:
Now we are talking about kids and Waldo here guys! Get your minds out of the gutter- that's my job! Wald- erhh Santa, send the really naughty ones my way. On second thought, even I am better than that. Keep the naughty girls to yers ELF.

Don't think that he wouldn't if he could....... I'm with you though appleman....

As soon as the event is over ramona...my gawdddd woman be patient !!!!

Watched the news tonight & i saw Santa making an appearance at the new mall. Santa looked just like Waldo. Showed Santa riding the train & lots of kiddies telling him what they wanted. Looked like a great time for all. From what i saw on tv Santa did GREAT.

Santa! oh, Waldo, You're famous! You've been on that TV! Is there a link so that the rest of us can see Waldo on TV?

Thanks rem.....Indeed a good time was had by all. I know Santa heard the Christmas wishes of well over 200 children. There was still such a long line waiting to see him when the time came for him to go onstage to make the presentation of the Habitat for Humanity home and light the Christmas Tree lights that the decision was made to keep going with the kids, out of fear of inciting a riot ifI had left
smiley36.gif
.What a joy to see the sparkle in the kids eyes ( parents too) as they lined up to see Santa. A few pet lovers wanted their pictures made with Santa too.
OK Ramona..here are a few pictures for you !!! Sorry guys, for some reason Kat did not get any pictures of the Sirens
smiley36.gif

santatrain.jpg

santa3.jpg

santa4.jpg

santa2.jpg

santa5.jpg

cameras.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg