Runningwolf

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I'm with Redtrk on this. Dan can't help it that he is a freakin socialite!

Last edited:
Tom you might want to make yourself a pot of coffee and plan on staying up tonight. You're going to need a cushion of posts before tomorrow.

Nah.. let him pass me. I know MY posts were more informative than most of his..

I did teach him well. Anyone remembere how GREEN he was when he came here?

Tom I will be first to admit I learnd an aweful lot from you, Wade and some others. It was a big step for me when I went from kits to juice then jalapeno. The best part is though how we are all still learning everyday from each other and from each other's mistakes. We have all made them.

Agreed!

Now lets watch what Joeswine new thread has for us. I know you already found good info from him.

Tom I will be first to admit I learnd an aweful lot from you, Wade and some others. It was a big step for me when I went from kits to juice then jalapeno. The best part is though how we are all still learning everyday from each other and from each other's mistakes. We have all made them.

And to think.

We are still friends!

(now STOP talking about Wades SMALL pole)

Did forgot about his back.

BUTT, how do you know he has a small pole? 1st hand knowledge?

I did a quick internet search... and found a picture of his pole....:fsh

You can find anything nowadays!

Debbie

Gee! Dan was RIGHT!
He does have a small pole!

As long as he can "reel it in"... who cares how long the "pole" is!!

Debbie

This is starting to remind me of a funny Blue collar comedy skit several years ago. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Sh-1Dq3bI[/ame]

Latest posts

Back