RJ Spagnols RJS CC Winery Series California Syrah

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I ordered this 18 liter kit with grapeskin pack and should pick it up this weekend. Gotta have more reds in my collection. I am also checking to see how this post goes through with my new service.

wade said:
Snar glug rembot yuropiah 18 retiltik glasgrow noddley partewq reblow mongoose blowput inbly warble letquip. Ma you pooty fligstew tosp leblew.

What are you trying to say Wade? Still having connection problems there?
smiley5.gif

I really could have messed with you Wade if I had gone in and edited your post and put garbled input in there
smiley36.gif

Glad it's working for you!

Wade, I've done this kit twice now, under the old name of Shiraz. This wine is spectacular with grilled lamb! Even though it ferments dry, it is like all other shiraz's in that it almost tastes sweet. I like this one, but it still doesn't have the full peppery/spicy aspects that I like in a shiraz. This is still one fantastic wine after 1 year, and even better at 2!

As usual, thanks for the info Dean. Did the older 1's have the grape pack? I plan on doing all the grape pack kits that are reds in this winery series and the En Primeur as i get really good prices here locally from this old lady in a hole-in-the-wall store. $92 for the winery series and $118 for the EP's

Yeah, the older ones did have the grape pack too. They were just 15L of juice and 2L of grape skins. Now you have 16L of juice and 2L of skins. They also changed the name, but kept the formulation the same. You get better prices than I do! EPs are $130 and all others are $99. Good find on the store.

The only problem with this little store is that Im a bit of a buy on the spot guy and she only stocks Grand Cru's so I have to order any good kits and I can only get them on Sat. as she closes the store about 10 minutes before I would be able to get there leaving from work. I have patience for making wine but not buying wine.
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back