Riesling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redtrk

Winemaking dysfunctional
Reaction score
Since my Riesling juice didn't make it when I ordered my juice last fall I am looking for a good quality kit to purchase. I would like to hear from a few people who have made Riesling kits and their thoughts or suggestions on what kit to purchase.

BTW I ordered a Zinfandel, a Muscat, a Pinot Grigio, and the Riesling. The Riesling buckets got crushed in the shipment when a skid shifted and none of us in Cincy got Riesling and of course this is the one I was looking the most forward to getting.

Im not big on the Mosti Mondaile all juice buckets for much of their wines but I made the Johannisburg Riesling and it was awesome. Everyone that tried it said it was the cleanest tasting wine they have ever had!! It is a dry kit so if you are looking for a swet wine youll have to make a simple syrup to sweeten it!

Thanks guys! This gives me something to start my search for Riesling and reviews.
I'm not a sweet wine fan however my wife is but it seems that her tastes are changing to semi sweet or a "little on the dry side" for wine.
What I've done lately is divided it and back sweetened about half or so for her. She's the Riesling fan as well as Muscato so I'll be making this for her.

Latest posts

Back