Other Recommendations for Pinot Noir kits?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first kit was a Vitners Reserve Pinot Noir. I think it turned out great.

My Eclipse P.N. is 22 months now and very good. Was just good at 18 months so these bigger kits require some aging time

cheers

I have an Eclipse Sonoma Pinot Noir that is still bulk aging and shows some promise. I highly recommend the Grand Cru International British Columbia Pinot Noir from the Okanagan Valley. Currently on sale at finevinewines.com for about $85 including shipping.

I have an Eclipse Sonoma Pinot Noir that is still bulk aging and shows some promise. I highly recommend the Grand Cru International British Columbia Pinot Noir from the Okanagan Valley. Currently on sale at finevinewines.com for about $85 including shipping.

A buddy made the Grand Cru BC Pinot Noir several years ago. We drank some of it fairly young (don't recall for sure but doubt it had been in bottle a month), and I quite liked it.

Steve

Eclipse Sonoma Pinot Noir

or

CC Sterling PN with skins

Both were very good - key word, were

Made the LE Oregon one, and it is super fruity; the hubby and I have been drinking that one lately. I made the BC Pinot as well and liked it, although it has more oak so they have very different flavor profiles.

I think it depends, when do you want to drink it? I like the VR for an early drinker:dg and the Eclipse if you have the time:try

Latest posts

Back