Recommendation Needed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

admiral

Reaction score
I would like to make a Sauvignon Blanc as my next wine. Which one would you recommend and why? I am new to this so please take that into consideration. Thanks!

I made this kit about 3 months ago(Actually it was a ToolBox kit) and its already pretty darn good! These are pretty cheap and produce a good product. I havent tried any other of these kits but have heard many others that have made these red wine kits and the smaller red wine kits are typically thin but from what Ive heard these are not!
<t></t><table id="productsnew" width="100%" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td width="2%" align="default"><div align="center">VN13 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5CVN_sm.jpg
</td>
<td width="20%">

Sauvignon Blanc

Straw
yellow in colour, with emerald highlights. This wine unveils a
herbaceous nose accompanied by flowery undertones. A lively wine that
is crisp, light and clean.
</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$69.99</td></tr></t></table>

I've made both the WE Vinters Reserve Sauvignon Blanc and the Winexpert Selection Estate New Zealand Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Both are very nice. The Vinters Reserve was an early drinker where the Selection Estate took more time. For the money, I'd make the Vinters Reserve again. I have my first Vinifera going now. From everything I've read, you can't go wrong with these kits.

Latest posts

Back