Recipe needed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eduk8or

Reaction score
I am not wanting to use wine kits to make my wine. So how do I go about making wine (that is fairly inexpensive) from fruit?? Fruits that i like : Strawberry, Cranberry, Pear, Apple, Raspberry)

Thanks!
smiley1.gif

Welcome to the forum eduk8or. I would highly recommend you get you a couple of good books on making homeade wines and just devour them, along with all the good info on this forum as well as Jack Kellers site

I agreeyou should check out Jack KEllers page, the guy has an answer for everything, but I have found many sites with great info. I think this fourum has helped me more than anything, so you are in the right neighborhood. Once you read up on this, just jump in and do it. I started with one gal batches and still do quite a few of these. Once you try it, you will be thinking that wasn't as hard as I thought... Ibought Jim and George's Home wine making ..A beginner's book, and Winemaker's recipe handbook..

You will enjoy THE WINEMAKER'S RECIPE HANDBOOK and THE JOY OF HOME WINEMAKING BY Terry Garey.
I use WINEMAKING by Anderson & Anderson for many of my wines.It has a lot of good reading, seems a bit overwhelming at first, but read it from the beginning and you'll enjoy that one too...
Good Luck in your hobby...

Latest posts

Back