Raspberry label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandst

Reaction score
Well I just have to make a label for all my wines. Here is the one for my upcoming raspberry wine. This is a scan of the actual label printed on the new color laser printer.

2006-03-19_083008_razz_Small.jpg

Steve

Just looking at the label,I can almost taste it. Very nice job.

Robert

I love the backcolor on the words, I'm starting to think making labels is as much fun as making the wine!!

I really love playing around with the different programs to make the labels with, always nice to learn new things. Have a couple of tutorials for Photoshop that I need to go through so that I can do even more with it. I love making the wine but once it is in the primary there isn't a whole lot to do, mainly a waiting game. I like to make the labels to help kill a bit of time between rackings and batches. Already planning the blueberry label and a red zinfandel label though I won't start working on them till I start the batches which may be later in the summer.

The high alcohol content is from just a bit too much sugar added to the must, I kinda overshot my target SG. I will probably sweeten a little to offset the alcohol, though I'll wait till I taste it to know for sure.

Steve

Back