RASPBERRY BLUSH- BOTTLED

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I bottled my Welches Niagara and Niagara/raspberry from concentrate today. I back sweetened with some of the concentrate. I will hide a bottle for WineStock II.
20070210_152258_100_0592_Small.jpg

Very nice looking wines Ramona. How was the Niagra/Rasberry?

It is a very nice wine...a hint of raspberry. It is slightly sweet to bring out the fruit...I have some chilling...think I'll get a glass
smiley4.gif

Is this the wine that is going to get the 'Girly Wine' labels????

Could you Post the recipe please...It looks like a nice wine to make...

Very nice Romona..
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Ramona, youre like me. Whatever bottles I have get used. The wine looks very nice.

Very nice Ramona, I like the color, just a light blush, which indicates just a hint or the red fruit flavor as you indicated. Now my mouth is watering.....

Sounds like something I would like to make into sparkling wine...I can't stop thinking about this one...Just love the color...

Curtis works as a wine consultant at a huge wine and liquor store here in Houston. He brings them from work I have about 10 of them, maybe more. I love them.
Ramona

Sangwitch,

I've picked up some very nice boxes from Costco. Their empties are free for the taking. I have about 10 boxes from 3 different Costco's. I usually pick up a bottle or 2 while I'm there and just put them in the box. A couple of times a Costco employee volunteered</span> to check in the back for me. One box is a "1998 Chateau Moutor Rothschild" that was $245 a bottle.

Ramona...I dug out this thread because I loved the color of your 'girly-wine'....

I want to make more Raspberry Wine....am still picking a few raspberries and have some Niagara juice that I have to use up.

I have:
7-64oz bottles of Old Orchard Niagara Juice [3 1/2 gallons]
15# of frozen raspberries

Do you think this would make a6 gallon batch of a niceRosé colored wine with enough flavors????

I want a dry wine, thinking about using Lalvin E-C 1118 yeast...what do you think????

Edited by: Northern Winos

NW,

I guess my Rasberry Blush came out to be 3:1 white to raspberry to give it the nice blush and a hint of raspberry. 2:2 would probably be nice also, a little more raspberry flavor.

I need to make that one again after I make PWP's pineapple...Ramona

Latest posts

Back