Rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Reaction score
Nothing compared to the other posted wine racks but should work,

from this
20100224_082829_Wine_Rack_001_S.jpg

To this
20100224_082946_Wine_Rack_002_S.jpg

I'll be the first to say "nice rack"!

Your going to need a couple more so start building #2, #3......

That is VERY nice. Certainly not just a "my-eyes-only" rack.
Looks like some, if not all of the diamond sections will hold a full, six-gallon bottling.

As soon as started filling it I wondered why I didn't make a floor to ceiling one. The way this winter is going will have time to build some other ones.
Thanks for the comments

appleman said:
When I first saw this, I thought the before shot WAS the new style wine rack
smiley36.gif

I did too, and I thought, "Well that's kind of strange."
smiley36.gif

Its that new invisible wood Rich, you gotta get up to date on all this new stuff! HeHeHe, Looks great, nice job beafing up all the stiles to really stand out. Are you going to do an addition on top of these that will go to the ceiling or just keep carboys on top. I think either displaying a few up right on top or doing some standard racks on top would really make it top notch, a few differnt designs all in one really pops!!!!!!!!!!

We were thinking of adding some sort of a differentdesign to put on the top maybe for the beer bottles that get filled. If it doesn't getcovered by "decorative items" first. Have to look to see if I have any invisible wood left over.
Invisible wood, good one! Kinda like dehydrated water?

Thanks again

Nice job Scott...It looks great....
smiley20.gif
....Just get started on the next one as this one will be full before you know it....Great job..

Latest posts

Back