posts since last visit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

touchtoomuch

Reaction score
I sure wish this website had a place to click on to view posts since my last visit. Winepress website has this and it saves a lot of time clicking on forums to try to find posts that i may have missed....
smiley19.gif
I wonder if the moderators/website masters have thought about adding this feature?

As long as you visit regularly or even fairly regularly, there is this feature. Click the Active Topics button at the top of the page. Then just select the "since last visit" or any other value in the drop down-even last 6 months and it will list those topics. I use this all the time and find it easier to use than the way Winepress does it.

I dont see a "since last visit". That being said when I go on this site it automatically starts from where i left off unless i go on here then log off without reading them all which almost never happens.

You are right Wade, it doesn't literally say since last visit- the first entry just lists the time of the last visit and all posts since that time.

Mine always goes back to March when I installed Mozilla Firefox...then I choose the time I wish to go back to....Wish mine was working right like before with MS IE.

I use Firefox and it works fine for me. Its funny(not really) how these computers are so darn temper mental and that each 1 finds its own way to be screwed up.

Thanks alot. I guess I haven't clicked on active topics. I think I have clicked on everything but that since i have roamed the site... (feeling stupid).. I tried it and it works, so thanks again and sorry for my ignorance
smiley18.gif

All the forum software packageshandle things a little different and they do take some time to learn the little quirks of each. Spend some more quality time here. Winepress is a bigger forum, but you will find this one is really helpful and friendly!

I just look at the date and time of the most recent post. If it is since I last visited I know thereare new posts in that topic.

I use Winepress also once in awhile and find this site much more friendly and much easier to roam around.

Latest posts

Back